Features of Virtual 3D-MSP®
- 3D reconstruction of useful structures for surgery (Eg- liver surgery: parenchyma, lobes, hepatic and suprahepatic segments, portal vein, hepatic artery, tumors, resection margins, differentiated biliary elements, etc. Vascular and biliary detail to tertiary and quaternary branches).
- Provides interesting information for surgery: vascular anatomical variants, tumor infiltrations, specific volumes, interaction analysis, etc.
- Allows to define transparency, rotate, enlarge, hide and isolate the different modeled elements. detail
- 3D measurements available.
- Simulation of virtual resections.
- Visible from any PC, tablet or smartphone without needing to install any software.
- Available in less than 72 hours from the images reception by the Cella Medical Solutions team.
- Great display power and easy usability.
- Specific versions for different surgeries: liver, pancreatic, colorectal, urological, etc. For details contact us.